As India awaits the second part of Lok Sabha Election 2019 subsequent week, a number of prime political leaders are out within the discipline wooing voters and main essential election campaigns. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has already addressed a rally in Tamil Nadu’s Theni and can maintain one other rally at Ramanathapuram on Saturday, searching for votes for the AIADMK-led alliance. The BJP is a part of the AIADMK-led alliance in Tamil Nadu.
Meanwhile, BJP nationwide president Amit Shah will tackle ballot conferences in Uttar Pradesh’s Badaun, Shahjahanpur and Kanpur. Bahujan Samaj Party chief Mayawati, Samajwadi supremo Akhilesh and Rashtriya Lok Dal (RLD) chief Ajit Singh may even maintain a joint rally Baduan later within the day. Mayawati is scheduled to maintain one other rally together with RLD chief Jayant Chaudhary in UP’s Bulandshahr.
Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray’s will take part in a public rally in Maharashtra’s Nanded at 5 pm. Rashtriya Janata Dal chief Tejashwi Yadav may even tackle two rallies in Bihar’s Banka district.
Thanks for becoming a member of us. Please do come once more on Sunday (April 14) for Lok Sabha reside updates
Here are the highlights of Lok Sabha Election 2019:
* The BJP in Maharashtra wrote to state Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) searching for to know which Lok Sabha candidate would incur the price of MNS president Raj Thackeray’s ongoing political rallies. Senior BJP minister Vinod Tawde, on behalf of the Lok Sabha election committee of the party, stated Thackeray has been holding political rallies throughout the state, regardless of the MNS not contesting the Lok Sabha elections. “The commission should clarify for whom the rallies are being conducted and which candidate will bear the expenses for his rallies,” Tawde stated within the letter.
* Congress and JDS are impressed by dynasty and we’re impressed by nationalism. They discover methods to profit their household however we work arduous to deliver the marginalized to the mainstream. Their philosophy is a dynasty and our is Antyodya: PM Narendra Modi addressing a public assembly in Mangaluru, Karnataka.
* When I used to be coming right here from the airport which was a protracted journey, I noticed that not a human chain however a human wall is there on each the edges of the street. I assumed if that’s the case many individuals are right here,who shall be there (on the rally). But the identical variety of individuals are right here as properly: PM Modi
* Mayawati on UP CM comment,”Agar Congress,SP,BSP ko ‘Ali’ par vishwaas hai toh humein ‘Bajrangbali’ par vishwaas hai”: Hamare Ali aur Bajrangbali dono hain. Bajrangbali isliye bhi chaiye kyunki ye meri dalit jaati se jude hain, inki jaati ki khoj maine nahi ki, khud UP CM ne ki hai pic.twitter.com/LSfI07KJs0
— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) April 13, 2019
— BJP (@BJP4India) April 13, 2019
* People of the nation need to see Narendra Modi as their prime minister as soon as once more: Amit Shah in Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
* Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and TDP President N Chandrababu Naidu visited the Election Commission (EC) workplace within the nationwide capital to complain the malfunctioning of Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) throughout polling within the state on Thursday.
* PM Modi will maintain a rally in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kathua district on Sunday to canvass for Union Minister of State within the PMO Jitendra Singh, who’s searching for re-election from Udhampur Lok Sabha seat the place polling shall be held within the second part on April 18. Jitendra Singh is in direct contest with Congress’ Vikramaditya Singh, the grandson of final ruler of the princely state of Jammu and Kashmir Maharaja Hari Singh and the son of Congress chief Karan Singh, within the seat. Read extra.
* Who will do Nyay to governments of the nice MGR Ji, which had been dismissed by Congress simply because one household did not like these leaders? Who will do Nyay to victims of Bhopal Gas Tragedy, among the many worst surroundings disasters in India. That too occurred below Congress: PM Modi
* Some days in the past DMK Supremo projected the ‘naamdar’ because the PM candidate when nobody was prepared to settle for it, not even their ‘mahamilawati’ mates, Why? Because all of them are within the line to be PM and dream of the pos: PM Modi in Tamil Nadu
* Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Theni, Tamil Nadu: Some days in the past DMK Supremo projected the ‘naamdar‘ because the PM candidate when nobody was prepared to settle for it, not even their ‘mahamilawati‘ mates, Why? Because all of them are within the line to be PM and dream of the put up. pic.twitter.com/8qptPjtZi6
— ANI (@ANI) April 13, 2019
* PM Modi in Theni: We observe right this moment, the solemn event, of the completion of 100 years for the reason that Jallianwala Bagh bloodbath. I pay my respects to the martyrs of this incident.
* Tamil Nadu CM in Theni: Congress which is part of DMK led alliance right here has introduced Rahul Gandhi as PM candidate however its allies haven’t come out in open supporting his candidature. In our alliance all events have accepted PM Modi because the PM candidate, this exhibits our unity.
* The BJP management demanded repoll at a number of cubicles in West Bengal’s Cooch Behar Lok Sabha seat, alleging that the ruling Trinamool Congress indulged in malpractices throughout polling there Thursday together with rigging ballot cubicles.
“There should be repoll in Cooch Behar Lok Sabha seat. Several booths were rigged by the TMC as the security in these booths were provided by the state police. We wanted central forces to provide security cover,” BJP state president Dilip Ghosh stated.
Senior BJP chief Mukul Roy Friday visited the workplace of the Chief Electoral Officer in Kolkata staged a sit-in demonstration together with different BJP leaders to press for calls for of repoll.
The BJP candidate of Cooch Behar seat Nishit Pramanik has claimed that not less than 350 polling stations had been rigged by the TMC.
*Concealing the identification of the beneficiary to conceal donors to the BJP? This is like Electoral Bonds: Legalising political corruption. #LootOfIndia https://t.co/NlBi0YbDIl
— Sitaram Yechury (@SitaramYechury) April 13, 2019
* Priyanka Gandhi hits out at BJP
बाँदा की ये घटना बहुत ही दुखद है। भाजपा ने आज कर्मचारियों को इस स्थिति में ला दिया है कि वो आत्महत्या को मजबूर हैं।
अनुदेशकों के साथ भाजपा ने ऐसा धोखा किया है कि हमारे ये मेहनती कर्मचारी भीषण आर्थिक तंगहाली झेल रहे हैं।
उत्तर प्रदेश की जनता माफ नहीं करेगी।
— Priyanka Gandhi Vadra (@priyankagandhi) April 13, 2019
Jallianwala Bagh stays a deep inspiration for all those that need a greater and brilliant tomorrow for all Indians. The sacrifice of the martyrs of April 13, 1919 won’t ever be forgotten. #JallianwalaBaghMassacre https://t.co/YjgHxj0TQW
— Sitaram Yechury (@SitaramYechury) April 13, 2019
*Those convicted or dealing with fees of abuse of public workplace and misappropriation of funds are claiming to be the custodians of reality.@laluprasadrjd जी जब चाहें, मेरे साथ मीडिया के सामने बैठ जाएं, सबको पता चल जाएगा कि मेरे और उनके बीच क्या बात हुई और किसने किसको क्या ऑफर दिया।
— Prashant Kishor (@PrashantKishor) April 13, 2019
* Congress President Rahul Gandhi lays wreath at Jallianwala Bagh memorial on the commemoration of 100 years of the bloodbath. Punjab CM Captain Amarinder Singh and state minister Navjot Singh Sidhu additionally current.
* Security personnel on Friday exercised their democratic franchise by voting by means of postal poll for Tripura East parliamentary constituency. These safety personnel, who shall be on responsibility on the ballot day, solid their votes prematurely.
* Congress President Rahul Gandhi will go to the Jallianwala Bagh National Memorial on Saturday morning to pay homage to tons of of individuals, who had been massacred by British forces on April 13, 1919. Rahul arrived in Amritsar on Friday night time. After arriving right here, Rahul, accompanied by Chief Minister Amarinder Singh, paid a go to to Golden Temple complicated the place he supplied prayers on the Akal Takht, the very best temporal seat of Sikh faith.
April 13 (Saturday) marks the 100th anniversary of the bloodbath, during which British forces led by Brigadier General Reginald Dyer opened fireplace on tons of of unarmed, harmless Indians, together with ladies and kids, who had been protesting peacefully in opposition to the oppressive Rowlatt Act of the British authorities.
* A delegation of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) knocked the doorways of the state Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) twice in final 24 hours alleging that Biju Janata Dal (BJD) supporters attacked the BJP employees within the state. “CM Patnaik has a fear to lose the election, BJD activists thrashed our leaders. We have filled the complaint but no action has been taken against these goons. We have demanded the EC to intervene in this matter,” stated Samir Mohanty, state Vice President, BJP. Mohanty additional claimed that Patnaik and his party have turn into routine in violating the Model Code of Conduct (MCC). On Thursday, a BJP delegation met the CEO and filed a grievance alleging the violation of Model Code of Conduct by Patnaik.
* BJP President Amit Shah leaves after midnight after attending a party assembly in Varanasi. UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, Union Minister J P Nadda, and BJP UP President Mahendra Nath Pandey additionally attended the assembly.
* “A former Jammu and Kashmir CM said there should be two PMs in India, one for J&K and other for rest of the country. I’ve given a warning, if a demand for 2 PMs is made in India then we have no other option but to repeal article 370 & 35A. If someone tries to break India, should they be forgiven? They say they will end the sedition law, to whom are they giving a signal? If our government comes to power we will make the sedition law even more stringent,” Union Minister Rajnath Singh in Botad, Gujarat.
* Total voter turnout in Uttarakhand for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 at 61.5%. Tehri Garhwal – 58.3%, Garhwal – 54.47%, Almora – 51.82%, Nainital-Udhamsingh Nagar – 68.69%, Haridwar – 68.92%.
* Robert Vadra positive of Rahul, Sonia Gandhi’s victory from Amethi and Raebareli: “I think people of Amethi and Rae Bareli feel very happy that the family is with them and have been with them forever and the development is always on our minds. We always reach out and meet everyone. We will do all we can to further develop both Amethi and Rae Bareli.”
* Rajasthan man whose wedding ceremony bought cancelled in wake of Pulwama terror assault, lastly to get married. Read extra
* A day after the Election Commission directed that every one recorded programmes displayed on NaMo TV be pre-certified, the Delhi ballot physique has directed the BJP not to air any content material on the platform with out its certification, officers stated. Read extra
* The Congress party has accused the Trinamool Congress and its supremo West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee for “resorting to cheap” and “unconstitutional” strategies in opposition to opponents. The Darjeeling district administration on Friday denied permission for touchdown of Congress chief Rahul Gandhi’s helicopter in Siliguri, who was scheduled to tackle a public assembly within the space on April 14. Read extra